We have submitted and received approval on our Covid-19 operating plan by San Juan Basin Public Health and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment at the end of December. Here are somethings all guests should know prior to arriving at Hesperus this season:
- All guests ages 11 and up must wear a mask and stay physically distanced in all public places except when actively engaged in skiing, riding, eating, or drinking.
- Guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other households.
- The Lodge will be closed and lift tickets and food/drink will be sold through a window. Guests will not be allowed inside any facility.
- Add your phone number to activate COVID exposure notifications.
- Our SnoKatz Kids lesson program will not be offered this year.
- Colorado Exposure Notifications can quickly notify you if you’ve likely been exposed, allowing you to reduce the risk for your loved ones, seek timely medical attention, and stay home. Active Alerts.
- In the case of an extreme weather event, injury, or other emergencies, we will prioritize the immediate safety and sheltering needs of guests and staff when in conflict with these COVID-19 guidelines.